Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas shopping - gift ideas!

I've been slacking lately and not posting as much as I should. I could have something to do with my calendar. It lately has taken to careening wildly out of control. Happens kinda like this every December.

But I thought I might share with you today some gift ideas. For the discriminating shopper.

What's one thing EVERYONE needs?

AN UGLY SWEATER, I SAY.

I picked these out, just for you!

 Our first offerings are for the Disney freak. You know one. You know you do. What better way to punish them that with one of these lovely sweaters?


This just doesn't make any sense. But that iguana is ugly.


Don't forget the boys! They need something exceedingly tacky, too!


 This one is perfect for Christmas. Plastic Rudy there has a nose that REALLY lights up. That'll only be annoying for the first 4000 hours or so. You'll get used to it.


And one for Hubby, to remind him which room he's in charge of cleaning:






AAAAHHHHH!!! RUN AWAY!! RUN AWAY!!!! This one should have been
 posted in October under the heading "HORRORS."

 Did you notice that they are
  ALL AFFORDABLY PRICED  AT JUST TWO DOLLARS!??!
A bargain at twice the price in my opinion.
.

No comments: