Thursday, August 30, 2012

kinda back...

Yeah, I know. I'm a slacker. Been busy, you know, with the wedding and all, then RUSH month at work, and school starting, and Farmville crops to harvest and bubbles to pop....

But the little Eclair had a birthday, and I didn't blog it. And Hubby says to me the other day, "You know, funny stuff is happening, and you're not blogging it."

Okay. Blogging it.

First of all here is my oldest and youngest, at the temple on the day of the wedding. The awesome and amazing Sherry Ward took a better one, but I don't have a copy of it yet, so you'll have to be happy with my version:


Claire has been up to her usual shenanigans, school is back in session, and she's a big kid in 6th grade now. 

She made me a list of items she would need to make her lunch each day (she likes lists, you know). When I returned from the store the other night, she was checking the items off the list, making sure her slacker mother hadn't forgotten anything.

 I told her "I got juice boxes, but you can only have one when you have a string cheese so you get milk, too" 

She replies, "OH GREAT! You got my favorite: Hick Juice!"

(Hick juice?)








yeah.  Hick juice. Her dad had to leave the room he was laughing so hard.
.


No comments: