Sunday, June 2, 2013

Conbersations (she has a cold, you know) wib Eclair

ONE:

a teaser before the commercial break while watching the evening news: Queen Elizabeth - just how long has she been on the throne?

Eclair: Looks like about a million years.


TWO:

Do I have to take that coughing medicine?

Yes.

But it tastes like old socks. My tastebuds said so.

THREE:

Eclair is going to camp. Today she gave me a list of demands:

MOM:

Here is a list of things for you to do:

1. Water the plants at 3:10. After that, feed my fish 3 Pellets. (His food)

2. Go to my facebook & help me on BINGO its easy. If its too hard do farmville.

3. Try to clean my fish's bowl.

4. Check the mail for letters. If yes, put them on my dresser.

It's going to be a boring week without her.
How will I survive?

No comments: