Friday, May 14, 2010

Fine Portraiture

You know, I'm a pretty dang good photographer. You would never know it looking at the photos I get of my own kids.

Thing Two, for example.

That's him letting me take his picture. The next one, not so much.


Wow. Look. The Hand. Again.

And again, with the hand. I have dozens of these.

Here's a new variation. Hand is full, so use the instrument.

Surprising him doesn't yield better results.

Trying to pose him results in this:


Every year, I take a picture on the first day of school in front of the school's sign. Look how cooperative he is.

Crap. Saw me coming.
It's just not great when we include him in the family pictures, either.


Unless we do it his way.

Don't think for a minute that this is a recent development. Here's the evidence:



But today, TODAY! I got a SMILE!!!!!! a genuine SMILE!!!
Because Luke Skywalker was standing behind me picking his nose just to make him smile.









And just so you don't get the crazy idea that any of the rest of my kids are normal and take lovely pictures, I present Middle Daughter:


And....Thing One.....


...and....Luke Skywalker....


And sadly, even me & Eclair.

No comments: