Wednesday, September 29, 2010

MUWAHAHAHAA.....

Okay, I can't wait any longer. I'm so  excited about October! Halloween is my absolute favoritest holiday ever. I go all out. More so than even Christmas, which is kinda sad. I've been setting up a blog post for EVERY DAY next month, and I'm changing the header early because I'm so excited.

There will be lots of craft ideas, costumes and recipes, and  just general fun. Hope you'll join us, because I think Thing One might finally be rejoining us as a contributor to the blog.

By the way, Tomorrow is Thing One's birthday, and in her honor I'm posting a BEAUTIFUL picture of her. One where she dressed up and was prepared to have her photo taken. On purpose. This is, of course, a change from my usual habit of posting embarrassing photos of my poor offspring. In fact, I believe the primary function of this blog is to make them regret I am their mother......SO here is my Lovely Flattering Picture of My Beautiful Firstborn Who is Turning 21 and Can Now Buy Beer But She Won't Because She is a Good Girl:


LOVE YOU SWEETIE! Now, if there are any eligible young men out there who read this blog (or if you KNOW an eligible young man and want to help me out here...) YES! She's available! We'd love to marry her off because the Screamapillar and Eclair are tired of sharing a room.

Yes, I'm done embarrassing you now, dear. Unless you want me to tell about that time when you were 2 and you....OUCH! QUIT BEATING ME OVER THE HEAD WITH YOUR LAPTOP! I DON'T CARE IF IT'S STILL UNDER WARRANTY, YOU MIGHT DAMAGE ME! WHAT? YOUR INTENT IS TO DAMAGE ME? WELL TOO LATE!!!!!! I'M CLICKING "PUBLISH POST" NOW AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP ME! MWAHHAHAHAHA!
.

1 comment:

Mush said...

Julie, whenever I (Carl's little sister) read your blog, all I can do is laugh. Out loud. At home. By myself. It is that good.