Monday, November 15, 2010

TOP TEN THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR TODAY

This photo of Eclair feeding leftover oatmeal to the dog has absolutely nothing to do with this post.



10
Cough Syrup.

9
Furnaces that work.

8
Children who help around the house for longer than 12 seconds at a time
(I'd be especially thankful if one of these lived in my house).

7
Eclair trying and failing to say "photographer" so many times
 that I  now cannot pronounce it correctly.

6
Road construction.....JUST KIDDING!!! I HATE ROAD CONSTRUCTION!!!
I'll be thankful if it is EVER COMPLETED.

5
That my sisters live very far away. And I can leave my mother's house when they are visiting
and escape to my own home where only I am allowed
to yell at my children for no good reason.

4
Leftovers. So I don't have to cook tomorrow. Unless of course, Luke Skywalker
 eats all the leftover Tortilla Soup for breakfast
and there is none left for dinner tomorrow....
it is highly likely that this will occur.

3
My mother's cornbread. Tonight in her sick-as-me and confused state
 she added extra sugar. Didn't mind that at all.

2
Other people's blogs that make me laugh. Out loud.

1
Finding a Snicker's bar in my sock drawer. I am saved.
.

No comments: