Friday, January 21, 2011

Patience...

If you've ever been pregnant you know.

(Especially if you've done this multiple times)

The months drag on and on.

Each milestone passes.

First trimester = lots of throwing up, accompanied by incredible fatigue.

Second trimester = nothing fits anymore and the true discomfort begins.
 Sometimes the morning sickenss goes away. And the strech marks begin.

Third trimester.
BIG AS A HOUSE
I'M JUST A WHALE
CAN I GET ANY FATTER?
WHEN WILL THE BABY FINALLY GET HERE?

You're praying: Please, Lord, that maybe he will arrive a little early?
But only if he's healthy and ready to be born.

That last few weeks seems interminable.



AND IN THE END.... It seems like it all went by so fast.



Welcome Pedro.

the newest member of the family, held here by my nephew-in-law.

My little neice Dorita (not her real name of course, this is my insane blog and I can use whatever embarrassing nicknames that we use in real life if I want to) who was flower girl at my wedding four thousand years ago gave birth to this little miracle just this morning.

It's a beautiful day.
.

No comments: