Friday, February 25, 2011

Did you miss me?

Well, I hope you did. I realize it has been a week since I have posted, and I have failed. I set a goal to post twice a week at minimum, and unless I post again today, it ain't gonna happen.

And here's why.

I have nothing to say.

Life has been kicking me in the shins, and while the daily list is LONG, I don't seem to be accomplishing much. I'm really ready for February to be over, to get over these winter doldrums and move on to the next thing, which would hopefully be spring.

So, since I have failed you, faithful blog reader, I'm going to give you something to read that will make you smile or laugh, and hopefully brighten your day (which is truly the point of this whole blogging thing anyway). Click one of the links below to find a post by someone who makes me laugh, I hope you enjoy.



My neighbor Steve is hilarious. His blog, It Only Hurts in My Brain, It is a constant source of amusement for me, I wish he posted more often.

I read Lovely Listing often because you really never know what to expect. Makes me feel better about my own house.

I love "Hyperbole and a Half"  even though it has too many unnecessary swears. I trudge through it to get to the hystecial parts. This expletive-free post is wonderful because I, too, find is necessary to mentally correct other's misspellings (because I am perfect and gramatical never or spellling errrors make).

TAMNers has retired, but if you're a Mormon Mommy Blogger like me, you will appreciate her past posts at Seriously, So Blessed. Hilarious, and unfortunately I know people like this....

Last stop for today is Dave Barry's blog - so full of completely random and bizarre funny things. Check it today's post "Man accused of drunkenly urinating on chicken at Arkansas grocery store."


I am hoping to dig myself out of my hole this weekend and have something to share by Monday. Really. Truly.

Because hopefully SOMEbody missed me?
.

1 comment:

Mush said...

I missed you! Lots! You should keep up your blog twice a week goal. It makes me happy. :)