Friday, May 6, 2011

Have you ever clicked on a link while looking for something online, and ended up finding the last thing you could possibly ever expect? It happened today. Again. So because I'm so nice and amazing and all, I thought I'd share.

"Personal Flag" - which inspires me to think "Captain Moroni and the Title of Liberty." The story being that this was their standard going into battle: "In memory of our God, our religion, and  freedom and our peace, our wives and our children."


Thanks for the visual, Arnold Friberg.

What's your standard? If you were looking for a "Personal Flag" what would you want it to look like?

Mine would read similar to Captain Moroni's, but it would have to be hemmed a little more neatly. We made one once, a Pack Flag with my cub scouts about what was important to them (mostly Lego's). 

Today, though, when clicking on "Personal Flag" on Etsy, I found THIS:



Hmmm. Not quite what I was thinking!
.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

hahahaha! Yikes!