Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day - A top ten list for children everywhere...

Here are the top ten phrases I have used, things I NEVER would have said if I weren't a MOTHER:


10. Leave your brother/sister alone!

9. No, I don't know where your shoes are, I haven't worn them recently.

8. Turn off that movie/computer/video game and go do your homework.

7. Boredom builds character. Go look for something to do - or better yet, clean something!

6. No way, no how, not on your life!

5. Have you brushed your teeth this month?

4. You're wearing THAT?!?

3. No, you may not eat ice cream for breakfast.

2. There's only one left. Learn to share and do it now.

1. "Thank you for the runny eggs, the burned toast and the is this bacon? The watery orange juice is especially lovely when combined with the french toast! What a WONDERFUL breakfast made by my WONDERFUL children! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

No comments: