Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Poor El Guapo...

He's in the middle of finals. I don't know about you, but that was my FAVORITE part of college. Not.

The poor boy is working (with a one hour commute), planning a wedding, vacuuming my house, and going to school. He's a wee bit overloaded, and yesterday was particularly bad. He had a bunch of tests, and tried to pull an all-nighter in order to cram in a bit more studying. Until he fell asleep. When he got up he followed the plan of many college students, and drank a bunch of energy drinks before heading to Salt Lake for his testing.

When he got  home late last night, I asked him how it went. He was optimistic, saying that he thinks he did pretty well. He did have one complaint, though.

"When you've had too much caffeine and too little sleep, it does weird things to you. I was filling out the little bubbles on the testing sheet with my name: at the top for "B," down to the bottom for "R" back to the top for "A" down again to "N" up again for "D", when I had this amazing thought......




......why the heck didn't my mother just name me Aaaaa? It would really have made my life a lot easier!"

That's the caffiene talking, boy!

.

No comments: