Thursday, March 4, 2010
10. I am lazy.
9. I'd rather read a book, it's far more rewarding.
8. Because I am never there. I'm in the car driving someone somewhere and the rest of them are at home exclaiming "Mother is not here! Let us destroy the house for her as a surprise for when she returns!"
7. I have too much crap in my house (anyone who has been there can back me up on this one)
6. I've run out of room in the garage so I can't move the "too much crap" out there anymore (I am a pack rat, it is my parents' fault - I grew up a Navy brat and every time we moved they threw all my stuff away - I'm hoarding to make up for lost stuff).
5. My children are also lazy.
4. Because no matter how well I clean today, the mess will magically reappear tomorrow. I once shared this nugget of wisdom, I'll share it again: "The laundry can never possibly be done unless everyone who lives here is naked."
3. I'm online reading other peoples' interesting blogs too much.
2. I'd rather cook than clean, and I have the waistline to prove it.
1. Did I mention, I'm lazy?