Saturday, October 16, 2010

What to wear for Halloween when You're preggers.

The year I was pregnant with number 4 we had kinda a theme going ....kids were into Star Wars ......

Ewok for the little one. Very Cute

Vader for the agressive little boy. All boys need a good weapon on Halloween. For defending the sisters and their candy, right?

Little girl = Princess Leia. All girls wanna be a princess.





But Momma, she's got the big tummy going there, just two weeks away from popping out Luke Skywalker, ironically enough....What should I be for Halloween? I did "Big Red Riding Hood" last time I was preggos  at Halloweeeeen, the Screamapillar was still small enough to hide behind Red's picnic basket. Hmmmm. What to do?





Yes. The answer. Dress up like a cow. Yes. A COW. I felt like one, and the costume was just hanging around left over from a roadshow. And make sure that when your husband takes a picture of you, that you haven't put any makup on yet and you look absolutely horrid. I did, and look where it got me.

The best ever pregnant costume was a friend of mine: tall and thin even while pregnant, she dressed all in black with a white stripe around her belly. She was a speed bump. Next best would have to be this one: Bun in the Oven. Quite literally, it appears.

Share with me, if you will, the best pregnant costume YOU have seen.
.

1 comment:

courtneyb said...

I don't know if you saw me at Smith's when I was pregnant with #3, but I was a nun, a pregnant nun.