Saturday, October 23, 2010

Barely posting

It's 10:45 pm. And I haven't posted yet today. But today isn't quite over yet....

Here's what I did today instead of posting:

Cleaning out the garage (last day for free dumpster at Fall Cleanup)...
Preparing 4000 lbs. of too-small/unwanted clothing to go to be donated to the thrift store...
Housecleaning...
Nailing the stupid loose raingutter back to the house so I don't have to walk under a waterfall to get to my car...
Housecleaning....
Grocery shopping...
Playing Frontierville...
Housecleaning...
Reading Scott Card...
Doing Laundry...
Eating candy corn...
Driving Eclair to a birthday party and later picking her up...
Watching "Raiders of the Lost Ark" with my daughter and laughing at the special effects...
Editing photos for friends...
Hated monthly trip to the evil Wal-Mart...
Making two trips to Little Caeser for pizza...


The best part of the day was the second trip for pizza. At 9:30 pm, Luke Skywalker walked in to my bedroom. "Why didn't anyone tell me we had pizza?"
"Sorry, buddy, I thought you knew."
"No one told me."
"Well, isn't there some left? Did you get any?"
"There's just this one -- the cat was eating it. I'll just finish it. Nevermind, Mom."

Holy stars and garters. I would be the evil-est mother ever if I DIDN'T make a second trip out for pizza. Poor forgotten overlooked middle child. He got first dibs on the fresh, hot pizza, lucky boy.

So here's your Halloween photo for today, Luke Skywalker with his best friend Other Matt, and The Amazing Jared. Little man's smile looks kinda pained....he just walked by here (he should be in bed) and said "Don't post that, I have pointy ears!" Yeah. So make sure you leave a comment about the ears, k?


No comments: