Thursday, October 28, 2010

Why My Mom's Costume Closet is Epic

***note from julie: it has come to my attention that not everyone has seen this video - where have you been, in a cave? so watch it now, before you read this post, so that you may fully enjoy the following costume***


Whoa that’s so intense.                Whoa man!            Wow! Whoa! Whoa!    Whoa ho ho oh my gosh!            Oh my gosh!    Oh my GOSH!                 Woo! Oh wow!            Woo! Yeah!     Oh ho ho! Oh my gosh!               Oh my gosh look at that!     Oh my gosh it’s full on!




A full on double rainbow all the way across the sky! Oh my gosh... What does this mean? It’s so bright, oh my gosh it’s so bright and vivid! Oh. Ah! Ah! It’s so beautiful! *sobbing* Oh my gosh!! Oh my gosh, it’s a double complete rainbow! Oh my gosh...Oh my gosh, what does it mean? Tell me. *more sobbing* Too much. I don’t know what it means. Oh my gosh it’s so intense. Oh. Oh. Oh my gosh.

(Much thanks to my dear friend Jack Sparrow for her genius in coming up with Halloween costumes out of pieces of the closet.)
.

No comments: